This dock leveller is ideal for rear loading lorries. It is practically a bridge between the loading bay and the vehicle surface, levelling off the differences of height and space.
- The structure is an electrically welded steel, self-supporting frame.
- Anti-slip balancing steel support lip, 120/10 thick.
- Anti-slip embossed steel plate upper platform, 60/10 thick.
- Self-cleaning hinges.
- Anti-shear safety rotating side panels, hinged to the platform.
- Side yellow-black strips signs.
- Epoxy powder-painting, colour Blue RAL 5010. (Other colours upon request)
- Solid rubber buffers (dimensions: 450 x 56 x 68).