This hinged cold door (CR) is available also in the version with hatch and is suited for normally chilled environments (until -5°C – NT Model )and low temperatures environments (until -30° – BT Model).
It features are as follows:
- Supporting counter frame made of 20/10 thick Aisi 304 stainless satin-steel, or of pultruded material.
- Heating perimeter cable at a constant power of 60 W/m (only for BT model)
- Overhead sliding door of zinc galvanised steel, with slide and protective casing.
- Ground locators, made of glass filled nylon (wings slide guides).
- Ledge: electrically welded stainless steel frame, with pre-painted plastic-coated zinc ledge, insulated by polyurethane resins injections (density kg 40-45 / cubic metre).
- Thickness: 100 mm (NT) and 120 mm (BT).
- Special type perimeter rubber sealing.
- Self-lifting hinges, able to ensure perfect adhesion of door to counter frame.
- Outside: handle with lock; inside: push opening release handle.
- Upon request we provide also outside lockable toggle latch handles.
- Pre-painted or zinc galvanised steel connecting plates.
- Available also with aerial guideway passage.